- When burning your candle its best to burn until the edges are melted this creates a burn memory which prevents tunnels forming in the wax.
- Never burn your candle for more than 3 hours this prolongs the life of the candle increasing its burn time
- Before or after use, always trim the wick of your candle to a length of 5mm. This will stop the flame from becoming too big and will give you a smoke-free and even burn.
- Always burn your candle on a flat and stable surface.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of children or pets.
- Always leave a cm of wax remaining at the bottom of the candle